If you are looking for a lively and exciting place to vacation, Toronto, Ontario may be just the vacation spot for you and your family. As the capital of the province of Ontario, Canada, with an estimated 4.5 million people, Toronto is the multicultural, entertainment, financial, and business center of Canada.
When planning a trip to Toronto, you will be astounded with all of the things that there is to see and do. Toronto is a sparkling and safe city with a magnificent complex of recreational, park, and cultural facilities.
The following list outlines the sights and sounds that make Toronto the perfect vacation destination:
– The city of Toronto loves its sports. Toronto is home to a number of sports teams that include Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, and the Toronto Argonauts. Don’t forget to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame.
– Visitors are enthralled by the amazing CN Tower because it is the tallest freestanding structure in the world. The CN Tower measures at a height of 553.33 meters.
– Toronto is proud of its educational institutions. There are three universities that include the University of Toronto, York University, and Ryerson University. In the city of Toronto there are more then 20 prominent colleges.
– Toronto’s eclectic neighborhoods emanate culture and diversity. Vacationers often take the time to visit such areas as China Town, Little Italy, Bloor West Village, and Yorkville. There are many family friendly festivals that take place in the neighborhoods. Managed IT Services Toronto
– If you love a wide variety of delicious foods, Toronto mouth-watering foods are sure to please the palate. There are many food festivals highlighting the various cultures that live in the city. You taste buds will love the flavorful meals.
– Children will have plenty to see and do while visiting Toronto. A few activities children will love include Argos Fan Day, Toronto Zoo’s Wild Toy Animal Hospital.(The Toronto Zoo’s wildlife vets diagnose and treat your child’s best stuffed toy animal,) the Bakugan Ultimate Battle, Canada’s Wonderland, and the Ontario Science Centre where there are over 60 different lizards and snakes that are on display.
– Toronto is host to many outdoor and indoor events such as a broad array of summer festivals, Toronto boat cruises, summer concerts, Canada Day events, theatre events, and performing arts events, and shopping and trade shows.
– There are many distinguished and fun attractions such as Ontario Place, Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), Ontario Science Centre, Molson Amphitheatre, Centre Island, High Park, Art Gallery of Ontario, Textile Museum of Canada, City Tours, Gallery 44, Amusement & Theme Parks, Casa Loma, Toronto Stock Exchange, and much more.
– Taking part in Toronto’s night life is a must for every visitor. There are a variety of bars, clubs and lounges, cabaret and dinner theatres, casinos, concert venues, entertainment complexes, movie theatres, pubs and sports bars, theatre and performing arts, and wineries and breweries.