The citizenship-by-investment program offered by The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis allows those who invest in a nice piece of real property or make a contribution to a government sugar diversification program to qualify for full citizenship.
The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, an English speaking two-island nation in the Caribbean, established in 1984 the Federation’s citizenship-by-investment program. This second citizenship program is the oldest and most respectable of three existing second citizenship programs in the world. The other two are in the Commonwealth of Dominica and Austria.
Any person can apply for naturalization and may be eligible for citizenship, if they have a substantial investment in St. Kitts or Nevis.
St. Kitts and Nevis Investment Requirements
There are two types of the qualifying investments: a cash donation to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF option) and investment in real estate.
SIDF contribution must be between US$ 200,000 to US$ 400,000, depending on the number of members of the family applying for citizenship. This includes all registration and due diligence fees, except legal fees of the promoting agent.
The qualifying investment in real-estate option requires a purchase of real estate valued at $ 350,000US in one of the government approved development projects on the beaches of St. Kitts. You must hold this property for at least five years. There are additional registration fees of $35,000US for the head of a household applying for citizenship and an additional $15,000US for a spouse and each minor child. Unmarried adult children under 25 can be included in the family application for an additional $35,000US. There will also be fees for the services of the promoting agent, fees associated with the real estate closing, insurance, and taxes on the land and home. Get Latvian dual citizenship
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
• There is no permanent residence requirement.
• There is no requirement you be in Nevis or St. Kitts to apply for citizenship.
• The citizenship once granted is a full, irrevocable, lifetime citizenship.
• An expired Federation passport is easily renewed.
• St. Kitts and Nevis recognize dual citizenship, so you do not have to renounce your current citizenship.
• St. Kitts and Nevis will not notify the government of your current citizenship of your second Nevis citizenship.
• It is easy to travel with a Federation passport often without a Visa and if a Visa is required it is easily obtained.
• There are no Federation income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• A citizen of the Federation enjoys privileges while staying or working in any of the Caribbean Community15 member-countries and privileges are extended by the United Kingdom to you while traveling in Great Britain as a citizen of a member of the British Commonwealth of Nations.
A Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship through investment is an ideal opportunity to obtain legal and reliable second passports and citizenship for you and your family. And citizenship in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis offer a beautiful tropical local for a permanent or second home if you so choose.